Can I just say, I really don't want to be the blogger that only posts to enter contests!
I love to blog about other things, but my life has been nuts!
I just got back from vacation/honeymoon/1st year anniversary trip to Las Vegas.
I wanted to post about it on here, but that would have ruined the surprise I planned...
I will explain more about that later!
On to the Pink Picture...
I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with a great friend of mine, who let me snap just a few (okay, really almost 200) shots of her gorgeous 1 month old daughter, Mya. I figured if I really want to start taking more pics of people, friends are a great place to start! :-)
Let me know what you think!
And please check out the other pink pictures on I Heart Faces
I also have let life get between me and the blogosphere!
SORRY! Please forgive me!
I wanted to let everyone know of a great event going on this weekend, here in Columbus!
Please check it out!
And if you want to go, let me know, cause I'm hoping to get down there!
Also, Julie, I greatly appologize for making you wait soo long for your prize.
It's going in the mail tomorrow! So keep an eye out!
I was recently tagged in a friendly game of cyber tag by Angela at Unexpected Elegance to answer 8 questions about myself, then pass it on... so here goes!
1. How did you start blogging?
Actually, it started by just following craft, photography and wedding blogs before my wedding. Then my cousin started her own, and my husband did his, so I thought, if I'm going to do this, I better jump on the train soon! I figured if I could find the time (which is where I struggle the most) I could pull this off like the other blogs I've been following... so here I am!
2. What was the last book you read? Wow, good question, and I assume this does not mean all of the childrens books I flip through, making animal noises with my nephew. I've started a lot of books over the past couple of years but can only think of a few that I actually finished.
3. Are you a country or city girl? Is it possible to be both? I was raised in the country, had pigs that I took to the fair, a big yard (that had a barn that my dad torn down when i was 7), people from my town talk with a "country accent" even though it's in mid Ohio. I now live in Columbus, love driving on express/high ways (none near hometown), use to work with homeless families in different areas of down town, love visiting NYC and dream of living there. I'd say I'm a good mix... I love going back home to the slow paced life and beautiful nature, but I get antsy for the fast pace and streets of the city.
4. If you had a day completely to yourself, what would you do? I would do crafts, and take pictures of what I'm doing... fit a nap or two in... and eat my favorite foods along the way! ahhhhh, lets do that!
5. If you had a choice between going out to dinner or cooking a HUGE meal for your family, what would you choose? What would you cook or where would you dine? Today, because I'm not feeling well, I'd pick going out to eat... But normally, I'd love to cook a nice big meal. I enjoy cooking when I have time and my husband lets me get whatever I want at the store! :-) I'd have to cook up my favorite "Frito Flip" and throw in some corn bread and some sort of light dessert. I'll have to share the frito flip recipe with everyone sometime! It's the best!
6.What is your favorite Bible verse and why? To be honest, although I read the Bible a lot, I don't know that I have a favorite verse that sticks out to me, more stories. I grew up Catholic, so although the Bible is important we didn't study the verse's as much as the stories and messages in the Bible.
7. If you had a choice between a sunny or snowy vacation, which would you choose? Um, for sure SUNNY! Bring it on sun! I see snow for too many months in the year at home, I wouldn't want to travel to see it! (No, Alaska Dave!)
8. What’s your favorite holiday and why? Halloween for sure! Not only did I love halloween growing up, because of the creativeness of it, but I met my husband at a Halloween Party!
Okay, so now I pick some people to pass this on to as well as some questions for them to answer!
1. What is your favorite blog post of your own, and why?
2. What is your favorite hobby, and why?
3. How does your family feel about your blogging?
4. Where do you work, or is blogging your full time?
5. What is your favorite quote of all time?
6. What was your favorite subject in high school, and why?
7. Where did you come up with the name of your blog?
8. What and where is your dream home?