Sunday, March 27, 2011

IHF - Slice of Life

I Heart Faces skipped a week and came back with "Slice of Life"so I shot and searched to come up with a slice of life. The dreary days of winter have just left us, but sunny summer hasn't joined us yet... so this picture makes me think of a "Slice of Life" that I wish would come back quickly! 
My nephew is adorable and the young lady running after him is a gorgeous friend of the family! 
Sunny summer days and the shade of a nice big tree! COME BACK!


Check out other photos of "Slice of Life" at 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

aw, what a cute shot! Yes,I wish Summer would come back!

Casey said...

such a cute picture! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet- I love running on grass!!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

sweet! looks like they are having a fun chase! :)