Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here goes...

So, I've wanted to start a blog for some time... and well, my life is pretty packed! I haven't felt like I'd be able to give it the dedication I feel it deserves, so I've put it off and put it off. Now, I still don't think I have the time it takes to make a great blog, but I have to stop coming up with excuses and start somewhere, right? 
I come from a family of pretty creative ladies, so it's kinda in my blood. I love to do random crafts, take photo's with my dslr, so I'll be sharing that side of me here! I got married back in October and made nearly everything (with some help from my mom!) for the day... I will surely share some of those things here, and how I've taken what I did for that day and made it work for things after that day... I'd hate to have it all go to waste! 
My younger sister is around too, so maybe she'll contribute a creative post or two as well! 
For now I guess I prioritize my blog post ideas and start posting! 
Happy reading! 

No comments: