Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pathetic, I tell ya!

How silly am I? I posted my first post before completely deciding on what my "official" blog name would be... But, I think now I have it, and will soon start to share my blog love, at least with family and close friends. I've got to figure out how to make it look, not so "square" before I share it with anyone beyond that! 
BUT...If anyone finds this and is a so-called expert at the blogosphere, any help would be awesome... or even a point in the right direction for that matter! 
I guess one thing i need to figure out is how to put a picture on my post, so I can start showing you my 'goods'! hahaha! I also remembered a few other great handmade treats I can get to posting, and practicing... ohhhh so excited! 
So, this is my official call for blog help, and my hey there, and hi to anyone I share this with today! Thanks for coming! 
By the way, I need to figure this all out by the time I get my winnings... I'd put a link to the blog I won from, but I'm not even sure how to do that, so I will share that another day! :-) 
Enjoy! 

No comments: