Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 7 - Journal

Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy

The first night we met.... how lucky am I to have a shot of this... not too many people can say they have a picture of them self and their husband the first night they met! I love it! 


If you are wondering why it looks like I'm wearing plastic, it's because I am!
We actually met at a halloween party! Fun!
He was Silent Bob and I was a tube of Colgate tooth paste.
 (I went with a friend who was an oral b tooth brush!)
Dave came with friends of his, and I came with a friend of mine who just happened to be friends with Dave's friends.
While pumpkin bowling, I asked a friend if Dave was single, and almost without answering she began to talk about how great of a guy he was, so I figured I should talk to him.
He was standing on the balcony talking to a friend and in my cleverness I said, "I thought Silent Bob didn't talk, unless it was something intelligent." He answered with "E=MC squared" I laughed and was hooked...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!this is such a romantic meeting! i am so glad you two met! you are made for each other! love you both! and god bless you!

Susan said...

Love you both!